AUDIOBOT PROMOT TERMS & CONDITIONS
See below for the Terms & Conditions that apply to our
on-pack audiobots promotion.
- 1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 and over only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- 2. The Promotion runs from 11am 01/04/2012 to midnight 31/07/2012.
- 3. To enter the promotion, purchase a specially marked 330ml Capri-Sun and simply text ‘CAPRI’ followed by your unique code to 81707 to find out if you’re a winner. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Participating products:
- Capri-Sun 330ml Capri-Sun Orange
- 330ml Capri-Sun Apple & Blackcurrant
- 330ml Orange & Tropical
- 15 x 330ml Capri-Sun Apple & Blackcurrant
- 15 x 330ml Capri-Sun Orange
- 15 x 330ml Orange & Tropical
- 5.Maximum of five entries per mobile number or per person per day only. Maximum of one prize per person. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple mobiles to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. All text entries are charged at your standard operator tariff. These texts may not be included with any ‘free’ text package.
- 6. Prizes: 5,000 x Audiobot portable speakers.
- 7. The prizes are allocated randomly to predetermined winning dates and times using a secure, independently verified computer based programme (“Winning Moments”). The first entry received after a Winning Moment will win the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any winners before awarding a prize.
- 8. The winners will be notified instantly via their mobile with instructions of how to claim. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to the most immediately ensuing entry. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- 9. Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid. Sending a text message is not proof of receipt of entry. Neither Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd nor any of its agencies are responsible for messages that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage. Regretfully the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures at the fulfilment agencies. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- 10. The prize will be sent to the address as given in the claiming procedure. Any prize returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate information given will be deemed unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- 11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control where the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- 12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- 13. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any fraudulent activity, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion refuse to process a claim and/or without further notification void any further entries. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 14. Major winners' names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE to The Winners List, Capri-Sun ‘Audiobot’ promotion, 40 Vanston Place, London, SW6 1AX for a period of 90 days after the closing date.
- 15. The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with the promotion without further notice.
- 16. For any further information or to request a hard copy of these Terms and Conditions please contact the Freephone Consumer Help Line on 0800 3890050.
- 17. By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 18. DATA PROTECTION: Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. We don't require this information to obtain access to any of our Site. Personal information received from any visitor will only be used for our internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties. In communicating with children, Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is especially mindful of the need to protect their personal privacy. Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd will not provide a response to any child under the age of 16 years who makes contact through the 'Contact Us' feature on the website.
- 19. Promoter: Coca-Cola Enterprises, Charter Place, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ (please do not send entries to this address).